The school’s policies and procedures have been created to comply with the following Standards for schools:
- The premises, both indoors and outdoors, must be safe and secure
- EYFS and Early Years providers must only release children into the care of individuals named by the parent.
- EYFS and Early Years providers must ensure that children do not leave the premises unsupervised.
- Schools must take steps to prevent intruders entering the premises.
- Schools must respond to the threat of terrorism
Health and Safety: Premises and Security_2016
Occasional visitors and visiting speaker policy_2016