- Part Time Lower KS2 Teacher to cover planned sickness leave. To start on 1st April until at least 31st May 2019.
- Part Time Teacher of Art (GCSE AQA Art (KS4): 3 lessons on Thursday afternoon: 2 hrs) to start as soon as possible.
Vacancies for September 2019
- Part Time Teacher of Computer Science KS3(6 lessons: 4 hrs)
- We have a vacancy for a KS3 teacher.This is up to a 0.5 post (6hr 40mins teaching). As we can redeploy staff we would consider any subjects, but we are mainly interested in the humanities, Geography and History. We would also consider more than one person.
- To cover teacher changes at KS3 and KS4. This is a Full-Time post. As we can redeploy staff we would consider any subjects, but we are mainly interested in GCSE Science and Maths across KS3 and potentially KS4. We would also consider more than one person.
Please apply before May 31st 2019.
Salary 16K to 21K full time equivalent depending on experience and lessons taught
Person specification for all posts
You will be a caring, prayerful person able to understand individual pupil needs and how to manage a mixed age group of up to 10 children. You will work well in a team.
You will have experience of teaching at this age group and able to give examples of your good practice.
You will be able to apply the Christian ethos and values of the school to your teaching of the children with a strong commitment to social, moral, spiritual and cultural education and British values.
You will be a person with obvious compassion, a commitment to community life and experience beyond the classroom, maybe in Church work or charitable work.
You will be a teacher at the school. You will be working with staff to develop your area of the curriculum.
Each candidate will need to complete Safeguarding checks and training.
We are an equal opportunities employer. As a designated faith school we will take into consideration a candidate’s faith as allowed in the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 22 paragraph 4.