PLAYGROUND and BREAKTIME CODE
Take care of each other by:
- watching out for people smaller than you
- be happy to ask people to join in with your games
- be considerate of other people who are using the playground.
- If an adult needs to cross the playground during breaks, stop playing ball games until they are safe.
Take care of our equipment and the school premises
Make sure you know and stick to our rules about playground, graveyard and Chapel use at breaktimes!
- Put green waste in the food bin
- CLEAN paper and card goes in the green lid bin
- General waste goes in the BLUE BAG in the black lid bin