Communication between school and parents
- Most weeks we send out a newsletter by email or app alert to keep parents, staff and friends informed about what is going on in school. Please subscribe to this on this website through Schoop. This is a key means of communication and we depend on the fact that all parents will read this. A copy can also be found on the notice board on the stage.
- Each family has a pigeon hole in the rack in the office. Please look in this at least once a week to collect any other letters and notes sent out. Invoices are sent out this way. We aim to let you know through Schoop or Schoolpod email when there is important post to collect from trays or when post has been given to pupils to take home.
- Short messages, calendar events and reminders are sent using Schoolpod email and Schoop.
- There are regular Trustees’ meetings and Governors meetings. To know more, speak to a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- The pupils and teachers form a school council, which meets half-termly and produces its own newsletter.
- Parents can communicate a concern to particular teachers using the homework diary at any time
- If parents would like to talk through any issues they are invited to get in touch with the school office (01279 871182) to make an appointment.
- Where we identify any problems in school we will speak to or contact parents to discuss these as soon as we can.
- The school Facebook page is regularly updated with photographs of trips and other activities. Schoop alerts are also sent to our Twitter account. These can be subscribed to on this website.